Mobiles, Laptops, TV, Tablets, Hard drives and kitchen appliances sought after
Mobile Drives the Massive Registration
The scramble to lay hands on the widest assortment of electronic gadgets at unbelievable prices has begun. Over a million people have registered for Snapdeal Electronics Sale, India’s biggest online electronics sale, on July 27 and 28.
The sale will allow customers to avail unbeatable hourly offers on their favourite electronic gadgets across mobiles and tablets, computers and laptops, gaming devices, home and personal appliances, home entertainment products, cameras and automotive accessories.
In addition to unbeatable offers, customers can also avail next day delivery through Snapdeal Plus service for electronic products purchased during Snapdeal Electronics Sale.
To participate in the sale, click: http://www.snapdeal.com/offers/electronics-sale
Numbers that Matter
- 1 Million Registrations between 22 July and 28 July, 2015
- 75% Registrations from Mobile, 25% from Web
- 80% of Registrations are for Mobiles, Laptops, TV, Tablets, Hard Drives and Kitchen Appliances
- 70% Registrations by Men, 30% Women
- 48% of overall Registrations for Mobiles
- 80% of Registrations by Customers in 18-34 Age Group