The risk of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is increasing in India. We can collectively manage this risk. Here’s what you can do:
- Drink water throughout the day.
- Eat healthy, given the physical activity may reduce.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers, if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- You may also want to wipe your phone down on a regular basis.
- Avoid touching common-use surfaces: Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches, elevator buttons, etc. Open doors with your closed fist or hip – do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door.
- If you are working from home, get up, leave your computer, stretch, and walk around.
- Get enough sleep so that you keep your immunity levels strong.
- Stay abreast with news, but don’t focus only on the grim news.
Be First to Comment